Vinescapes are recruiting a viticulturist
This is a privileged multi-faceted role for an experienced viticulturist to significantly contribute to the growth of successful vineyard and wine production ventures, and to deliver high-quality and high-skilled client services, including bespoke training. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Vineyard scoping, technical feasibility studies and project management
- Managing multiple vineyard sites and providing exceptional services
- Providing consultancy to improve vineyard performance
- Supporting clients with mentoring and training
- Supporting clients with vineyard forecasting and budgeting
- Continually improving clients’ vineyard sustainability, both environmentally and financially through strong management techniques
- Securing clients and networks to ensure a strong business pipeline
- Providing input to viticulture related research projects.
Applicant skills and qualifications: We are seeking an energetic and passionate candidate who demonstrates significant scientific and practical viticulture expertise and has strong planning, communication, and interpersonal skills. This role demands a high degree of flexibility, motivation, professionalism, and dedication. It is designed for a person who truly wants to add value and understands the importance of credibility, reliability, and high-end service provision.
- Viticulture degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years cool climate vineyard management experience
- Personable, confident and a comfortable public speaker
- Passionate, pro-active, and independent
- Full clean driver’s license
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft/google and vineyard management apps.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Salary: An attractive salary and benefits is offered for this exciting role.
To Apply: Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 June 2022