Vinescapes are recruiting: Research Consultant
The Research Consultant role purpose is to lead, develop and deliver research & innovation services for Vinescapes and its clients.
• Undertake scientific and applied research in the fields of viticulture, climate and the environment, across a range of projects for Vinescapes and its clients. This will involve the design, delivery, management and reporting of research projects.
• Lead on research strategy development for Vinescapes, clients and other stakeholders.
• Design and deliver stakeholder engagement activities for the purposes of research dissemination and related training.
• Research budget management.
• Design, develop and commercialize innovative products in the viticulture, climate and wine production space. These products will mainly focus around remote data applications, GIS & GPS driven technology, spatial data and digitization.
• Leading on the integration and application of innovative tools and services for Vinescapes.
• Identify and capture opportunities for company growth.
• Pro-actively represent Vinescapes at networking and other events / opportunities and seek to bring business towards Vinescapes.
Click here for the full Job Description and how to apply. Closing date 1 May 2022.