Showing all 5 results
- Log on to VineMAP at https://www.vinescapes.com/vinemap/
- If using vine map for the first-time review Report Info and FAQ’s which can be found in the red flyouts at the top left of the VineMAP main page, this will help to ensure that you understand which reports are most relevant and how to use the tool.
- Using the main map screen and identify a field or area that you would like to assess.
- Always try to stick to the area that you are interested in, don’t be tempted to include land outside of the area of interest as this will dilute the accuracy and relevance of the assessment reports.
- Enter the postcode finder to zoom to your location or use the map function to zoom in and out. You can switch to an aerial map (using the icon at the top right of the map) to make it easier to find your area of interest.
- Use the “Select” button and the “draw area” tool to highlight your chosen area. Or upload a KML file your area of interest.
- Follow on-screen instructions to proceed to the report table.
- Select the reports which you wish to run and review the total price.
- At this point, you can add a project name which will be visible on the final reports.
- Click next to select the resolution. We always recommend using the 2x2m resolution where available, for a more detailed report.
- If the 2x2m resolution is not available for 100% of the area of interest, select the 30x30m resolution. Or, if possible try to refine your area of interest.
- Proceed to check out.
- Fill in billing details which will create an account for you. You will receive an email with your account login details.
- Read and accept terms and conditions.
- Click PAY button.
- Select Payment method and pay.
- Check your emails for order acknowledgement and report delivered information. It should take around 2 to 5 minutes to receive your report.